Acceptable Use Policy
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Who we are and how to contact us
qltsosce.co.uk is a site operated by LEOPINION PTE. LTD, Reg No 201804437K, 21C Simei Street 4, #09-50 Double Bay Residence, Singapore 528720, trading under the name OSCE SMART or qltsosce.co.uk ("We").
To contact us, please email [email protected]
Who you are or to whom me provide our products. Our user is a natural person, who is a candidate for the QLTS OSCE exam (“You”).
Practice - practical training for the QLTS OSCE exam in form of online mock exam for interview, advocacy and legal research, which is subject to the Booking Policy displaced at the qltsosce.co.uk website;
Practice Areas – Business law, Law of Property, Probate, Civil Litigation and Criminal Litigation;
Product(s) - Services and books, manuals, webinars and other as may be from time to time amended;
Service(s) – as defined in clause 3.1 (a) and (b) of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY also referred as ‘OSCE SMART Services’;
QLTS MCT exam – as defined at https://qlts.kaplan.co.uk/the-assessment/mct
QLTS OSCE exam - as defined at https://qlts.kaplan.co.uk/the-assessment/osce
Theory - theoretical guidance part for self-preparation for the QLTS OSCE exam by means of digital content, consisting of mp4 video lectures, Microsoft Word or PDF Attachments.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website qltsosce.co.uk (our site) and the OSCE SMART Services. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy.
qltsosce.co.uk is a site operated by us as above.
You may use our site only for preparation for the QLTS OSCE exam. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- Class rooms.
- Video Webinar room.
Where we do provide any interactive the QLTS OSCE related service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Se related to the QLTS OSCE exam.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Concern only the subject matter and purpose of this site’s services.
- Not to breach any SRA or Kaplan QLTS regulations.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site and the OSCE SMART Services.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.